Montag, 27. Mai 2013

Misfortune !

Hey there!

Today I want to tell you why I've been away so long... Because of misfortune. Of this tiny little shit thing I got a lot here in Canada. Apperently to much. Yes, I might complain a little bit in this post, so maybe just ignore this post!

But honestly, why exactly do I deserev thta much misfortune in such a short time? Sure its"s nothing really big, I could be much worse, starving somewhere without friends and all that stuff, and I can be happy that I have the possibilty to be in Canada and enjoy my time. But sereiously, losing my month bus pass and damaging my laptop plus straining my foot in about one month was just too much!

Yes, that was not so nice, but now I am about to fix my laptop (with the help of a friend, thank you btw!) and use an other screen, so I'm not sooo unlucky, and really I will never walk under the stairs ant my homestay again. Maybe this was really the reason why some shit things happened. Believe me, I'm not supertsicous, but in this case I start to belive Isadora and I belive in that thing and maybe it will change my last 3 weeks here into the perfect time! Who know's?

The only thing I know for sure, is that I will not go under the stairs here in Canada again!


So now I look forward to enjoy my last 3 weeks in RAINcouver and I'll finally start to write my weekly post plus the Rockies post! There is so much to tell!!! Be curious!


Cheers, x)

























Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen