Montag, 27. Mai 2013

Week #5

 Sorry, it's been too long since I started that post and I'm not really able to finish it ... I can't really remember what happened on Wednesday and Thursday, wich is somehow bad, but I hope/think that it was nothing too important! Anyway, Enjoy!



Thumbs up for: The Rocky Mountains!!!!

Thums down for: My bad orientation

Bought: Some more souvenirs

 Thought:"What did I do to have so much misfortune? Fuck W.W.J.D sometimes"


Searched: The right Email adress of my relatives here!


 Found: My favourite coffee of all time, I'm now officially additced

Worth hearing:


Worth seeing: "The Great Gatsby" , with Leo DiCaprio & Toby Mcguire, fantastic adaption of an exeptionell book!

Quoted well:
"Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses."

Last sin:  /


Monday:What a rainy day! But... a perfect day for a haircut! That's at least what I thought! But when stepped out of the hairdresser I thought differently. Because now I really look like crap... My hair is much too short :( But oh well, I can't change it.
Tuesday: Cheap night at the movie's ..agaaain. But this time it was absolutely neccessary, and the weather wasnt nice as well :P We watched "The Great Gatsby",an awesome dramatic movie, with great actors and an extraordinary storyline! Absolutly a movie to recommend!
Wednesday: Really, there is nothing to tell about this day. Nothing happened! I was just so tired that I went home after school, relaxed a bit, did my laundry and my homework and skyped with some friends .. that was it!
Wednesday: /
Thursday: /
Friday: off to the Rockies!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen