Freitag, 21. Juni 2013

week #8

 Hey :)

Sooo this is my last post that I will do here in Canada... We now have Sunday evening here, and I realise that my time here is almost over. There is only one more week left! And that is exam week! Tomorrow I will have my final speaking test with Francesca(We will rock that!!!)
And on wendesday we all will have our real CAE Exam... yaay, excitement!
But well. i will make the best out of this week, even if the weather stays like this (all cloudy almost all day) .. My plans are doing the exam, celebrate the exam(^^),then going to Victoria, finally !!!and then on Saturday to make my way home..with a short stop in Montreal! I hope that this all will work out! And I won't miss the plane! 


Unfortunatly I have not much to say about week number 8... ( It's too long ago!!!) & there didn't happen a lot. On friday was our last day of school and our graduation from EC and afterwards we went to Earl's together as a class and had lunch.


Smiling with the certificate in hands ^^


Our crazy but so nice teacher Jim!


I had to say good bye to my roommate Isadora, she made her way back home to Brazil. We spend one last evening together on friday, and on staurday/sunday night her friends brought her to the airport.





Thumbs up for:A nice Skyline

Thums down for: Isadora going home


Bought: -
 
Thought:"I Should propably start to learn a little bit for the exam... -Naaah, there are soo many better things to do"


Searched: my necklace,( it's still lost) :(

 Found: Money :P




Worth hearing: Passenger - Month of sundays


Worth seeing: open minded people and street musiciens!


Quoted well:"Some people feel the rain, others just get wet"


 Last sin: -

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen