Sonntag, 2. Juni 2013

Week #6

Thumbs up for: Andrew, an awesome drive through the Rockies, a nice gruop ambivalent weather

Thums down for: a f***** damaged laptop

Bought: postcards!

Thought: "To go swimming now would be nice, but... noooo"

Searched: My sleep

 Found:many new very nice frineds.

Worth hearing:
Irie Revoltes- Merci ( I really have to think of you, my friends back at home AND here in Canada, and when I think of you it comes to my mind, that I should say "thank you" more often. Fabse would now say : "Thank you for your support" ;P But yes, it's true, thank you for evrything you've ever done for me or are doing right now)(yes I am a little sentimental, but idc)


Aaaand: the absolute travelling song:

500 miles
Worth seeing: Me, driving a boat! ;P ... but honestly can't decide... almost everything in the Rockies was beautiful!

Quoted well: "I'm battle-scarred but i am working oh so hard to get back to who i used to be." - Alison Sudol
Last sin:  Cookies from save-on-foods!




Monday: Rockies ( get more information in the Rockies post, comming soon!)

Tuesday: First day back home in VanCity. Started already shit, my  laptop fell down,I trapped over the wire,se that it fell from the bed,. Now the screen is broken. Not awesome! Soo, after school, where it was really hard to stay awake and concentrated, none of us went to the cheap night at the movies, because everybody did something like a small trip during that long weekend. The Monday off was by the wy not because of "Pfingsten", the Canadians don't have it here. It was Victoria day, that brought us a nice free day! So well, after the school I went home and only did my laundry.

Wednesday:An ordinary day. I just went to do some shopping fo the lunch, that was it

Thursday: This day was one of the more intersting ones. After school, the Rockies group planned to go to the bar called "Backstage Lounge". The reason for that was our guide Andrew, who during that trip somehow lost 400 bugs, so that we donated him some money and then, finally he found his onw money again. That's why we went all to that bar and he gave us beer for free. We enjoyed the live music more or less and hat some nice little chats with other people from the group which was really cool.We waited till the real live band played, which was around 12 o'clock, but soon after that we went home.. It was almost 1:30 when I arrived, and on the next day I had to get up at 6:30 again

Friday: This was unfortunately not possible to get up on time :P so I selept in a bit and went to school for B period.. :D After school we went to English Bay and enjoyed the sun at the beach ^^

Saturday. Watching Campions league finals, Bayern wone ( i guessed the scores right!) .. afternoon shopping..  I bought tights for toooo much money, Evening at a club / "Roxy" too expensive and not so cool, but we will find a better club before I leave in about 3 weeks!

Sunday: sleeping and recovering. Chinese garden, Chinatown, Whitecaps Stadium and Rogers arena



Science world!

Sorry for that late summary ... I try to make the next one on time .. and I am still working on the Rockies post, seems like I never finish :P 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen