Samstag, 20. April 2013

Every sunday I'm shuffeling .. ^^


Hey! :)

I tried to translate my weekly summary in english, and I thin it worked quiet well. The headline is actually nonsense, but I like it ^^. Ah and just in case you didn't knwo, but, in Vancouver it's still Saturday, but I wantedt to be on time with this post, so you get it early this weeek, because I'll be skiing tomorrow!! If anything interesting happens I'll let you know of course :)
Now, have a nice sunday!

Thumbs up for: The city, Downtown, new people, funny teachers

Thums down for: Tough school and beeing new in a school/class!; rainy weather; creditcards that do not work

Bought: A gorgerous top at American Eagels, black Ked's, Coffee(or rather hot choclate) at Starbucks

Thought: " Am I right here? - No, I don't think so."

Searched: A bank. help and a healthy lunch

Found: a beautiful parc, new friends,  the bus station(yaaay!)

Worth hearing: The Kooks - Seaside

Worth seeing: Stanley Parc, "Harry Potter and the Dealthly Hollows" (could watch it over and over again!)

Quoted well:  -


Last sin: rice waffles





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen