Dienstag, 16. April 2013

Some impressions

Hey there!

I just came back from running and wanted to show you some impressions of my neighbourhood. I stoped almost every 500 meters to take a picture, so that I wasn't "running" actually :P

Those pictures are taken with my cell, so they are not that good, but they'll give you a first impression :)















And last but not least: My home for the next two months :)
Other pictures of my room will follow in a few days ;) Now I have to do loads of homework! Camebridge Avanced Exam Preparation - Class is reaaally tough, tougher than I had expected it to be!
But, oh well, we learn a lot, and I'll improve my english pretty soon!


3 Kommentare:

  1. I liiiiike! Die Nachbarschaft sieht aus wie bei Sims :D Und man kann die Berge sehen! Hasts gut erwischt, denk ich ;) Liebste Grüße! Claudia <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ohja, es is suuuuper schön hier!
      Bin begeistert von der Nachbarschaft, sind auch echt schon so Villen hier zwischen ganz normale Häuser.. Und viele Berge drumrum. Auch einer wo man Skifahren kann! ;)
      Und die Laufstrecke is gut für die Figur!!! ;) Skypen wir bald mal?
      Und hast du mal was von P&P gehört?
      LG

      Löschen
  2. Ja sag einfach mal bescheid, wann du skypen kannst! Dann tauschen wir Neuigkeiten aus! :)

    AntwortenLöschen