Sonntag, 28. April 2013

My week in a couple of pictures and thoughts # 2

Monday: Homework in Stanley Parc, enjoyed the warm weather

Tuesday: Did some tourist shopping, the first souvenirs are already bought!

Wednesday: Carnival at school wasn't that "super awesome fun fun fun", so we went to English Bay instead! Such a beatiful beach, with beautiful people, doing sports or just enjoing the sun. An awesome place!

Thursday: Stanley Parc, Slacklining and meeting some new people. The Parc strats to get one of my favourite places after school. When schools out at 4:30 pm there is not that much time to do something absolutely exciting, so realxing in a nice parc is a  pretty good option. espacially if the weather is that nice!

Friday: Granville Island, Bratwurst for Lunch, cute Public Market and a fun time! Granville was so nice, it felt like in France whith my bestie Becky, when we've been to that huge market in .. where was it again??? So many fruits, vegetables and above all sweets!!!! Had a delicious Eclair for desert ^^

Saturday: Museum of Antropoligy, University of Britsh Columbia, Annas & Livias Birthday. That eles is there to do on such a rainy and cloudy day? Right. Visit a museum! My hostmother recommended it for a day like this, and I didn't want to stay at home all day, so I went there with a group of friends! It was.... nice, but not what I had expected. :P You got soe information of the natives and the Totem and the history of Vancouver, but it was really differnt to an eurpean museum. The UBC was greeeeeaaaat & huuuuuuge! I've never seen such a big University. And it has bautiful souroundings. I just want to say: The sea is 10 minutes away from the campus :P I don't want to know how much the students have to pay for their studies there!

Sunday:  Nothing special happended  slept in, read my book, did school stuff, and at the moment I'm planning my week :)



Sorry for the random arangement of the pictures. :P

Granville Island!









University of British Columbia & Mueum of Antropoligy. The weather was pretty bad, as you can see!
 










 Just a sunny day in Vancouver! Yaaay!



  The Totem Poles of the "native" Canadians





 English Bay! Enjoying an other sunny day, after class with a cold Bellini!




I hope you are all fine and I wish you an nice week!  x)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Sinaaaa mach doch bitte deine Bildchen größer ;)
    Das anklicken ist so nervig xD

    AntwortenLöschen